Thursday, May 4, 2023

APRIL 12, 2022: THIS EMAIL IS FROM ME I PROMISE... ITS JUST THAT TODAY IS MY PDAY NOT YESTERDAY.. ILL EXPLAIN BELOW. LONG TITLE, SORRY....

Hola a todos!🖐 Cómo están?

Its Elder Richardson here and back at it again with yet another fire email! Okay so first, yesterday was national p day for most missionaries but for me its today because... we are going to the temple today! We have a session as a zone at 4pm in the Chile Concepcion temple!
Anyways.. ye.. thats why I am emailing you all today.. and.. not yesterday....
Haha. OK.
Tuesday: Transfers! We had cambios! My first comp here in Chile, Elder Olsen, he left, rip, I was with him for 2 transfers. I stayed in Valle Hermoso in Penco, Chile and got a new comp! His name is Elder Dokos, he is from Kansas! Not too far from Arkansas! Pure revelation to put us together!
Wednesday: Cool day. We found a 17 year old kid, Cristian, in the street and taught him a little bit. We were walking by the church and hoping to talk to somebody and found him! He was interested in Clase de Ingles which is every Thursday if you were ever so wondering lol.
Thursday: We had Clase de Ingles, Cristian, he came and the youth brought a lot of non member friends to learn english too! It was super hype! Big class, 15 to almost 20 in person! Afterwards, we taught Cristian and put him on bap date for the first day of May!!!!!! WHOOOOO! He is so elect! 
Friday: Cool day... nothing much haha.
Saturday: Good day. Im being superrr specific huh?
Sunday: CHURCH!!! We got 3 friends to church! Cristian, who is on date and then Lila and Karim who only want to come to church not be baptized..... yay! Pretty good sabbath tho! We had testimony meeting and Elder Dokos presented himself! Fire testimony! Cristian absolutely loves church! 
ALSO.. on sunday... 2,000 miles aways or something like that... my sister rebecca got married! WHOOOOO!!!! They were married in the Kansas City temple and I was there! I was present through a cut out of my face of me on May 9th of last year right before I flew out to NYC haha.
I hope the wedding was great, from the pictures ive seen it was quite the wedding!
Hope you all have a great week this week! 
WHOS EXCITED FOR EASTER???!! I sure am! We are bringing every person from Chile to church, no cap!
Adios for now until next time!!!
Also if you want to see some crazy pictures from this week, react to this email or send me one back with your favorite animal emoji! BYEEEE
Also.. no.. im not trunky!!(Brother Weller) Hhahahaha
Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment