Thursday, May 4, 2023

JULY 25, 2022: I'M JuSt A mAn On A mIsSiOn

Hola hola a todos👋🏼 It's Elder Richardson here, back at it again with another weekly. It's been awhile since my last one.. only a few weeks is all. Last week I decided not to write any more weeklys but then I decided that each of you rly wanted to hear from me lol.

So I'm back!! Like Michael Jackson or... Michael Jordan! Haha🤣🕺⛹‍♀️🏀
Anyways.. this week was amazing! We were fortunate enough to find 8 souls this week here in Hualqui! 1 from a member! 
Alvero our main man... the myth.. and the legend came to church yesterday! We have a lesson with him today in the night and we gonna put him on bap date for the 7th of August! Which just happens to be the last Sunday of my companion's mission!!👀
Anyways.. the work is good. The food is good and I officially am fat. Haha
Thought of the day: I have a challenge for you all! You all know what the atonement of Jesus Christ is rightttt..  I challenge each of you to go on my Facebook page and to read my post that I posted! It is my true feelings and testimony on Jesus christ and what he did for you and for me! Feel free to comment your feelings as you read the post!🙏🏼💙🤝🏽
Love you all! God is with us; we have nothing to fear! 
Elder Richardson✌🏾
📸:








No comments:

Post a Comment