Thursday, May 4, 2023

APRIL 14, 2021: TWO MISSION in TWO YEARS!!

 WEEK #3:  MTC

5,354 MILES!! Yes, the distance from New York City, New York, and Concepcion, Chile is 5,354 miles! Now you may be wondering why I googled this. 

Well... I'm going to the Big Apple! On Sunday I found out my missionary portal had changed and it said that my new mission which is a temporary reassignment is in the New York City Mission! I am beyond excited for the adventures I will experiencing there and oh if I haven't mentioned.. I am speaking ENGLISH! That may not seem like a big deal but for me, it will be comforting to speak English before I speak Spanish. I will get time to learn Spanish better and practice more. 
So besides that... I have been doing awesome! I am really enjoying my time at home MTC or in Spanish it's the CCM. It's been so much fun to be in zoom classes, zoom with my companion who I found out was born only ONE DAY after I was!! Coincidence?? I think NOT!!! I and my companion, Elder Schoonmaker have been doing great as companions and we have been practicing teaching members in the Mexico branch, and it's been so much fun!
Yo se que Dios vive, yo se que mi Redentor vive! ( I know that God lives, I know that my Redeemer lives!)
I hope everyone has a great and safe week! Until next email...
Adios mi amigos!
Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment