Thursday, May 4, 2023

SEPTEMBER 27, 2021: R.I.P SARA!! OH.. ALSO HI! IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

Let me just start off and say... SORRY!! I know you ALL were just dying to hear πŸ‘‚from me for a while now right? Yes.. that's a yes.

Anyways.. Good morning!! I'm writing this email early!! Getting the day started right!!πŸ˜ƒ
Ok... where to start?? Oh...JULIO!!! WAS...BAPTIZED!!!!πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸ™Œ
Pictures will be in this email! But... yes... for those who don't know of Julio... he is a man. AN AWESOME MAN!! Our first lesson with him was with his friend (Sara) in the chapel! We taught them the restoration like almost 4 weeks ago now and Julio asked a bunch of questions. Me.. I was sitting there going... "there's no way this guy's getting baptized!" That was Satan talking! 3 weeks later, Julio entered the waters of baptism and made his 1st covenant with God! 
Since then.... πŸ˜”πŸ€’πŸ€§
.......
..
Ok that means we haven't been doing the best but... we are working!! We found 5 last week and then this week... 1 person found off of Facebook. 0 people to church this week! But... Julio came to church and said he got a haircut and told us he got it really short to keep the Jews away from him... whatever that means. But.. yes there are jews in Brooklyn!
Harder week but that's OK! πŸ’― Have to have the hard times in order to have the good and best times!! Not to mention... I got sick..... but we won't mention that...
Ok!! Now let's talk about Sara! If any of you have served a mission you know what I am talking about when I talk about Sara Fernandez! This woman knows that the gospel is true!! Since day one of meeting with us.. and Julio because they are rly good friends they decided to do every missionary lesson together! Anyways.. since day 1, Sara has been interested, she reads the B.O.M. , she prays, she knows this gospel to be true. BUT... when it came to the week of her baptism (which is when Julio got baptized because they were going to get baptized together or last Sunday) She... said.... NO! She said she had just got a new job and her first day.. can you guess it? 
Sunday!! The day of her baptism!! So she worked and we thought we can get her baptized next week! Well... we worked with her schedule and said.. hey how's Friday? She said ok. BUT... again... she didnt make her baptism interview so she couldn't get baptized Friday OH and she was working too! So at this point I was like cmon Sara! All you have to do is jump in say amen and then you can go to work.🀣 Just kidding!! I DID NOT say that! We can't do that! Though I wish....😁
Anyways.. so then we tell Sara how about Sunday? She says yes at first then says no... doesn't show up to her baptism interview because when we prayed out of comp study that morning and I was the one praying, I prayed for Sara to be baptized and right after I said amen she called and said I am working Sunday!! 🀧😭😱
So now we are at a cross road with her.. but she is still getting baptized! If it's the last thing I do!! Haha
Anyways.. that's Sara. 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ€§
Any suggestions?? 
That's been our crazy, hectic, tiring, but rewarding week! 
I hope you all have a great week too and know that Elder Richardson is only a email away! And maybe... depending on where you live.. a few 100 to 1000 miles away lol. 
I love you all! πŸ–€
Elder Richardson πŸ—½πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±
Aight.... PICTURE TIME πŸ“·
I'm not explaining any of them but... you will mostly understand if not... just email me.
Byeee!✌πŸ‘‹πŸπŸπŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±
Ok fine I will.. the pictures are pictures of me. And some are of Brooklyn. There.I cooked a πŸ₯ž mom!! Shoutout to my mom and dad for the cooking skills!
πŸ—½















No comments:

Post a Comment