Thursday, May 4, 2023

SEPTEMBER 26, 2022: WE'RE NOT IN HUALQUI ANYMORE...

And....

 here.... 
we...
 go..๐Ÿคก
Hola hola to all my friends here on email! It's Elder Richardson here and back at it again with yet another weekly email! So... yeah... enjoy!
U P D A T E S: 
- yes, ok, fine... I did get transferred. I kept that out of my last email to motivate responses to my weekly emails lol and that.... failed. So yes.. I am in a new area!
- I am in Cruz del Sur, Talcahuano!! (WHITE WASHING) (that means me and my companion are new to this area... so we have no idea what is going on.... for now.)
- New compa... name is Elder Dustin. He's from Utah. He's been out 11 months. 
- This new area is pretty lit.
P E O P L E: 
- We found a few people this week.(7) And we have the privilege of bringing 1 of them to church. Her name is Claudia. 
- Our first few days here we knocked doors of many members to get to know them and we knocked the door of a family incomplete of members. The mom is Priscilla (inactive member) and she has 3 kids. One of which is 15(Valentina) and not a member! The youngest is 7 and will turn 8 soon.๐Ÿ‘€ The oldest is 18 and is a member! Anyways... 1 found from a member!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ 
So... how do I explain this... I got sick.. the day of transfers I was feeling sick. My last comp(Elder Moore) had a "little cough" that was transferred to me and then to my Companion. So for a few days in our first week in our new area... we were sick and were in the apartment for a time. So that's fun. But hey.... ALMA 7:11!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
That's it for this week! Hope yall are doing good and getting ready for general conference next weekend!! 
Elder Richardson
๐Ÿ“ธ:




No comments:

Post a Comment