Thursday, May 4, 2023

MARCH 28, 2022: EMAIL.....#.....? I LOST COUNT..

HOLA A TODOS!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Como estรกn? It's Elder Richardson here back at it again ๐Ÿฅณ
I woke up this morning with a determination to write a email! Or i just felt bad that i have written maybe 10 weeklys my entire mission haha. Either way... Here..we...gooooo..
We had zone conference this past Tuesday. It was fire! We talked alot about fechas de Bautismo! And getting our friends to church. A grand ol time. 
We had exchanges this week! We exchanged with elders in our district. I had a Chilean in my sector for the day. It was really hype. (That's my way saying it was good.. thats it)
Okay let's talk bout Almuerzo real quick!
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ”
That was fun.
Nah. But en all serious, Almuerzo here is crazy. First you are served a... napkin hahah nah that's to go with your soup silly...then you get your main plate ๐Ÿฝ which is usually arroz, carne, mainl pollo these days, and some papa papas. Then to top it all off, we get some helado or something really sweet for dessert ๐Ÿจ
Now.. usually the most 4 lunch i have had in Arkansas was a hamburguesa from Micky Ds if lucky or a sandwich. 
Anyways im getting chunky but that's ok. The mission is a time to learn ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ
Ok serious time: 
For everyone who responded to my serious time session last time about Peter, Gracias!!
LA EXPIACIร“N!! What's your thoughts on the atonement of Jesus Christ? EMAIL ME!! I would love to ๐Ÿ‘‚your ๐Ÿง 
Gracias ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
UPDATE๐Ÿ“
I got da booster shot๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰
I hit a year this Thursday....
General conference is THIS domingo ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Transfers is next week too!
Dogs are bad.... bad... BAD. There are so many here and i just kick em. Haha. 
We got a new bishop in our ward last week. He's crazy about missionary work ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ท
Favorite scripture right now is D&C 9:8๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
Email me back ya!!!๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ
That's it from me! God speed!๐Ÿค๐Ÿผ
BUEN DรA A TODOS ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Alright for now that's it. I got pictures too!! 
๐Ÿ“ท ⏲️: 







No comments:

Post a Comment