Thursday, May 4, 2023

JUNE 21, 2021: FIRST TRANSFER COMPLETE!!!

Hola a todos!!👋 
It's Elder Richardson back at it once again with another 🔥 email! This week was my craziest week! Lots happened!
Where to begin...... ok. So.. this was week 6 which meant transfers are happening soon because you know.. every transfer is only 6 weeks.. so.. ye.
Anyways.. on Thursday at 12ish PM we had a MIRACLE! We were going to end the transfer with 0 baptisms however Ryan's mom called us on Thursday during service and we thought she was going to cancel our lesson that night because they are moving in August but... NO!! She asked if Ryan could get baptized on Sunday.  And of course, sunday is the last day of transfers because Monday is a P-day soo...miracle alert 🚨!!
So.. yes.. I had my first baptism yesterday!! So much fun! Ryan was totally ready and it was a great service. Now funny story, we got to the church yesterday at 11 am. Church starts at 12 and the baptism would be at 1:15... well... we filled the font halfway before the meeting started because we didn't have too much hot water. Anyways, at 12:30, halfway through the sacrament,  we went to fill the other half but... when we opened the font.. it was empty.. or only 1 inch of water remained!! The plug had came out somehow. So I'm in my suit.. grabbing whatever j can to get water into this font, my shoes were soaked, and at this point I'm just like,  we are going to have this baptism!!😂
The baptism ended up bei g great! No delay however Ryan commented after that the water was a lil cold and his father said well at least you got baptized! It was awesome!
It was such a good week and to have my first baptism in my first transfer.. it was wonderful!! I am truly blessed to be here right now!!🙏
I get a new companion tomorrow and its kinda funny because my first comp, Elder Fischbeck was from Mesa, AZ🥵 and my most one.. Elder Collier is from.. can you guess? Phoenix, AZ. 🌡🤣
Well.. that's it for this week! Hope you all have a great week! Happy father's day to all the amazing dads out there! And to mine own father, happy fathers day! If you have anything you need me to pray for... just shoot me a email! I'm only one email away!!😂
Until next time...✌
Signing out for now! Elder Richardson is out!!
Bye!👋
Elder Richardson 
Pictures: 
Filling up the font 20 minutes before the baptism be like...🤣
Enjoy these pictures from the baptism!








No comments:

Post a Comment