Thursday, May 4, 2023

APRIL 4, 2022: LA CONFERENCIA GENERAL FUE 100%!! 17 TEMPLES!!! FT. 1 YEAR

Hola a todos!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Soy Elder Richardson. I'm back at it again..here with another email. Yes I know, two in a row... it's surprising! 
We have lots to discuss this time around. 
1st!!!!! I hit a year on the 31st!!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
We had cake and icecream to celebrate.๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฆ
2nd...... GENERAL CONFERENCE!! Did anyone else hear what President Nelson's opening words were??๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ ........
....
...... Every one go serve a mission!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚
17 TEMPLESSSSSS!
2 in Brazil!!!๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
2 in Mexico!!๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
1 in Peru!!๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช
Lots of spanish templos๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
HAAA!¡! GUESS WHAT?! 
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ
No temples were announced for Utah๐Ÿ˜‚
That's a first. 
Austin Texas got a temple. My brother has a temple close to him now!!!
3rd... ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐ŸšจTRANSFER NEWS!!๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
Last night... we came home... after finding 4 people in a hour after general conference... and our elders who live with us... were on a phone call... oh... they are the Zls.... they were on the phone.... with the aps..... about transfers..... and usually we wouldn't her about the news till this morning but we heard last night haha๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
My comp... Elder Olsen.. is leaving.... im staying.... and receiving an American comp! 2/2 so far!! Haha. It's going to be fun!!
Okayy... after all the news and hype... lets talk about Conference! What's your thoughts, what was your favorite talk? Let me know! 
Until next week.... God be with you til we meet again!!
Email me back and I'll read my scriptures ๐Ÿ˜‚
Elder Richardson✌๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿ“ธFotos:




No comments:

Post a Comment