Thursday, May 4, 2023

JULY 19, 2021: STILL ALIVE!!

Hola a todos!!👋👋👋👋

It's Elder Richardson back at it again dropping another 🔥 update on what I have been doing for almost 4 months now!!!! 
Week...? Haha.. I can't remember what week this is but I know I missed last week so sorry about that!😶
Anyways, awesome week here in Long island! We had a few lessons but most importantly, we met with our friend Jayden again!!🙏We have taught him the restoration and just yesterday taught him the plan of salvation and he understands both and is progressing nicely. His parents are both inactive but have been members for 20+ years. Jayden is 9 now and wants to be baptized!! The first time I met him, he asked can you baptize me? And I was like yes we can!! Since then we have been trying to get the parents back active to get this kid baptized!!
So.. everything is going great! We are knocking, learning, sleeping haha sometimes.... and most importantly, I am learning to become a disciple of Jesus Christ!🙏
The beginning of my mission has been everything from awesome to ehhhh.. and everything in between but as I continue to learn and to seek to become more like him everyday and learn to be more humble, I know that he will watch over me! I love this work with everything I am and can't wait for the future as I wear on my chest, his name!!
Tell me how your week went!!👍 I want to know!! Rly.. like.. i really want to know.. hahah. 
Well.. that's it for this week! Awesome pictures below!! Enjoy and until next time... Elder Richardson signing out!! Peace!!💨☮✌
Elder Richardson 🗽
Pictures: 
These pics are from last Monday's zone Pday! We played football, soccer, basketball, and had pizza!!🍕fun!!!
And whatever other pictures I decided to throw in are for fun haha. 😂










No comments:

Post a Comment