Thursday, May 4, 2023

MAY 24, 2021: WHAT'S WITH ALL THE WRIST FLICKING???

Hola everyone!! It's Elder Richardson back with another awesome update on my life! Lol, that's kinda funny.

Before you read this awesome email check this out. I came up with a cool little rap and it goes like this: I'm Elder Richardson and I'm here to say that you should go and pray today! I'm here in New York City where the weather and the missionaries are always litty! If you have questions or just want to chat, hit me up or other missionaries.. ASAP! πŸ˜‚
Haha, hope you liked it. We might use it.. or not. 
Anyways,  GREAT segundo week here in the Big 🍎!! Learning lots of Espanol, eating a lot of Mexican food from my favorite hermana in the branch... hermana Chavez!! Great lady who feeds us great food! So blessed to know her!!
Alright.. what to say... oh yeah!! We had Zone Conference on Friday and we had to drive 1hrs and 45 mins to get to the chapel in..... Brooklyn!! I got to see some city! Anyways,  very very big buildings everywhere and lots of Chinese people! Zone Conference was great, lots of missionaries from different areas speaking so many languages were there, President Teuscher spoke and then we had workshops about referrals, how to be the best missionary you can be, and more awesome stuff like that!
Oooh, before I forget, Sister Teuscher is the daughter of Elder Groberg for anyone who is a the other side of heaven fan! It was cool to hear that and she told me about her dad serving in the islands. Small world huh? 
Saturday,  we did first exchanges and I went with what they call Elders who are almost done with their missions, a dinosaurπŸ˜‚πŸ¦–. Elder Havenar who has been out for 21 months!! He taught me soo much and oh, this will relate to you, David Richardson if you read this.. he likes snowboarding!! He's from Colorado and he loves to hunt so I told him about you and he says he wants to meet you haha. 
Anyways the exchange was awesome, taught so many people! Played some basketball and literally SHATTERED one of our AP's ankle lol.. it was a accident!! Haha. He's ok.. for now.. might not want to get on another court though soon. Haha. 
Anyways,  this week was another amazing experience out here in the field!! Can't wait for the next one! Thanks to everyone who responded to last week's email, thankya!πŸ‘
If anyone needs prayers for this week just let me know! We have a prayer roll going and we would live to add you if you have anything at all you need a prayer to give you some extra strength!πŸ’ͺ
Good news.. I took some pictures so you don't think this email is just from a bot haha. Here they are: The pictures are from the exchange on Saturday. Another picture is DONUTS!! We got donuts this week haha, pretty good but not as good as @Cronuts if you know what I mean.. Dad!! πŸ˜‚ And the other picture is a random picture.. I don't know how that was even taken to be honest. But... Elder Fischbeck thought it'd be funny to add so.. ye. I think it was after we taught like 12 people haha. That is the mood though!πŸ˜‚
I hope everyone has a great week and tell me any miracles you have or had!! Until next week.. peace!✌πŸ™
Oh wow, totally forgot.. I should probably explain the title of this email.. so when I got here everyone had been flicking their wrists to like anything anyone says either at zone conference or at testimony or district meetings. Upon further inspection, I have discovered that the motion of flicking your wrist means good job or that was awesome! πŸ˜‚ Nothing bad! Haha but ye, everyone does it when someone says someone says something inspirational or just anything I guess. 
Just thought I'd explain. Bye!
Adios amigos! πŸ‘‹

-Elder Richardson





No comments:

Post a Comment