Thursday, May 4, 2023

March 31, 2021: First email!

WEEK 1: MTC 

Buenos Dias everyone! 

This is my first email as an Elder for la iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias! I am excited about my experiences in the Chile Concepcion mission! I am going to be speaking Spanish and will be in the MTC at home for the next 6 weeks and then will leave on May 11th for Chile! This weekend is general conference and I am looking forward to listening to the Prophet as a set apart, full-time missionary! A scripture I studied this morning and one that really helped me to feel the spirit is Doctrine and Covenants chapter 18 verse 10 where it reads: Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God. This is a great verse especially for missionaries as we teach thousands and thousands of souls on our missions and to remember that everyone is God's children and we should treat them the way God would want us to and the way we would want them to treat us!
That's it for this week as I have just started my MTC training, I will have more in the upcoming email, and I hope everyone has a great week!
Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment