Thursday, May 4, 2023

AUGUST 1, 2022: IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Hola a todos who read this email... so... hello mom.. dad.. haha. 

Anyways.. today's email is gonna be a good one!👀
....
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! - By some artist🎨 
....
Good song. Haha🤣🤣
Anyways... this next week we are going into is week 7 of this transfer and the last week because last transfer the transfer was cut a little short. Anyways.. it's the final countdown! 
I have no spoilers on transfer news.. we don't recieve anything until next Monday. But i have just have a feeling that Elder Bright, my comp, will leave this area....🤣🤣
For those who don't get the joke... he goes home next week and so.. my profecy is correct lol.
Anyways.. I hope I stay. This is my second transfer here in Hualqui!
⚠️U P D A T E S:
- I hit 16 months yesterday.. I know.. old🤧🤢
- after this week.. I have 5 transfers left😪
- my comp goes home this next week
- we had a hype zone conference 
- we had a hype ward activity! Pictures below.. maybe.. lol
- I hope I stay in Hualqui 
- a family of 4 pulled up to church yesterday💪🏽
- lots of baptisms soon... stay tuned👀
Have a great week y'all!! EMAIL ME BACK if you love me!💜 Ha!! So I guess only my mom and dad ha!!👀
🙏🏼🙏🏼2 Nephi 2:6🙏🏼🙏🏼
Elder Richardson✌🏾












No comments:

Post a Comment