Thursday, May 4, 2023

APRIL 7, 2021: WEEK ONE DONE!!!!

WEEK #2: MTC

Buenos Dias a todos! (Good morning everyone!)

Una semena en el CCM de casa ha sido incredible! (One week in the home MTC has been amazing!)
This first week in the home MTC has taught me a lot, specifically how to study more efficiently and that I have ALOT of Espanol to learn! How does it feel to be a missionary who doesn't know where they are going to serve their mission? That's ME! One of the first surprises for me in my first week was receiving a reassignment somewhere in the United States due to the Coivd 19 pandemic. I am anxious to know where I will be reassigned to and where the Lord needs me right now, all you can do is put your trust in the Lord and that's the lesson I've learned in this first week. If we put our trust and faith in the Lord, everything will work out according to God's timing, not ours. 
General conference, wow, it was truly inspiring to hear from our leaders and how about veinte templo or TWENTY TEMPLES!!! That's amazing how our church continues to go forward to penetrate every continent, I know that this is the true church and that temples are a blessing for us to connect with those who we have lost or our ancestors. 
One talk that really stuck with me from general conference is Neil L. Andersen's talk which I thought was a tough topic to discuss but he did it in the best way! He talked about the women of our church and abortion and our church's view on it. I loved how he discussed this controversial topic but appropriately and I felt the spirit during his talk! 
This week went by SOOO fast but was a blast and can't wait for this next week! I hope you all have a great week as well and I'll let you know where I end up serving!
Elder Richardson signing off for now! Byeee or Adios amigos!
Elder Richardson.

No comments:

Post a Comment