Thursday, May 4, 2023

AUGUST 2, 2021: TRAINING COMPLETE... OFF YO.. BROOKLYN?!!

Hola a todos! 

It's Elder Richardson back at it again dropping another fire email!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
WEEK 12!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฏ
12 weeks done in the mission! I have finished my training and now am a actual missionary now haha. 
I will heading to Brooklyn tomorrow during transfers and getting a new comp in a new area too! Patchogue will be missed! I loved the time I had here and the people I met! 
This past week was awesome! We were working hard to get people to church on Sunday! By Saturday night, we had 5 people on line to come to church and then... Sunday or #game day... one person came! That's ok! We found the 1 that we needed to bring to church!๐Ÿ™
These last 12 weeks in training had a little bit of everything.  There were hard times, good times, times where people didn't even wanted to talk to us, and other times where I wished like right now haha.. that I was never leaving. 
I know that God puts us in places where HE needs us not where WE want to be! This is HIS plan, HIS way, WE accepted it and WE are on God's timing!!๐Ÿ™
I'm stoked for my adventures in Brooklyn and where I go from here! I love God and am here on a mission to serve him!๐Ÿ™
We still are living through uncertain times as we fight a virus that we can't even see but... as two very smart people advised me... we only control what WE can control and leave the rest up to him!! I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to serve and will serve God with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength. 
Last night, one of the people we are teaching asked us: how do you do it? How do you serve during a time of craziness and questions? I answered him and said: I trust God and I know that if we pray to him in his name, we will receive any answers to our questions and if we put trust and faith in him then everything else will work out!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘
Also, SORRY!! Again, lol, for not doing a weekly last week very busy!! Some missionaries in our zone will get together and we play volleyball๐Ÿ for hours!! It's so much fun and it's good to get a break! 
Alright!! That's it for this week! God bless you all!๐Ÿ™ Thanks so much for reading and responding haha! I hope you all have a great week! See you next week from Brooklyn!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ
Elder Richardson ๐Ÿ—ฝ
๐Ÿ“ทPictures๐Ÿ“ท: 
Pictures with Jayden's family!!๐Ÿ‘
Last Pday we did the blazin challenge at B dubs of Buffalo wild wings and the guy next to me is Elder Kasch, he completed the challenge! 10 of their spiciest wings in 5 minutes!! Wow๐Ÿ”ฅ
District pictures!! And a picture of me wearing a mask because.. why not haha! ๐Ÿ˜ท
That was 2 weeks ago Pday spent with the district at a petting zoo! Fun times!!
Ok... bye!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™













No comments:

Post a Comment