Thursday, May 4, 2023

AUGUST 29, 2022: THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY MISSION...

Hola a todos!!👋🏼 

It's Elder Richardson!! Back at it with yet another email.. it has been a few weeks. But.. here's an email for yall. 
U P D A T E S: 
- still in Hualqui, thx for asking lol
- 8/27/2022
(Marisol y Franco were baptized on Saturday)
- my brother, David who is serving in the United States, also baptized the same day as I did! Missionary miracles!!!
This week was pretty good. We had a lot of lessons with both members and personas this week! We had a Baptismal service on Saturday at 1pm for Marisol and Franco!! They were baptized!!! And confirmed yesterday at ⛪!! Hot week too! It's getting hot. 
I invite all to read: 2 Nephi 31:13
I testify that Jesus is the Christ. Baptism is the only way back to him. When I witnessed the change of Franco and Marisol I know and knew that Jesus is the head of this church! They made my mission!! I love Jesus Christ, my savior and Redeemer! The mission is as great as you make it. It's not about how much I can get but how much can I give. In the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, amen. 
Love you all!!💙
Elder Richardson🌺










No comments:

Post a Comment