Thursday, May 4, 2023

MAY 23, 2022: NEW AREA...NEWCOMPA...AND... A NEW FRIEND!! ft. eLdEr RiChArDsOn

3...2...1...0...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿš€

New week!! Ok..really quickly..  I....have a new companion, his name is Elder Bright๐Ÿ’กhe is from Colorado NOT Utah!! I am in a new area called Hualqui...it's lit. We have awesome members. Lots of fooood.. I'm fat lol. I'm sharing a two story house ๐Ÿ  with 2 other missionaries! There's 4 of us and it's lit!!! My shoes are wet.. lots of ๐Ÿ•...  the members are really cool!!! 
Ok.. my new friend!!๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ HER name is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...
Catalina...๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜‚
....She's a dog...๐Ÿ•
but literally yesterday she followed us to every single lesson and waited patiently for us outside and then would walk with us to other appointments. She also like beat up some other dogs and we had to break up a lot of fights.
Also!!! Yesterday...we were walking with Catalina, all of the sudden, I recieved a spiritual prompting to knock a random ๐Ÿ , well we did.... turns out this man who answered is a member, menos activo but not for long!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘€ AND!!! His wife is not a member!! We found her and our next lesson is this next Saturday and we gonna put her on bap date!! SPIRITUAL PROMPTINGS are the best!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ ALSO.. he is blind so we shared a message with him and it was very special for me! I felt very humbled to have met him! And we drank some good juice por supuesto!!!๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
Ok.. what else? Oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!! I have a invitaciรณn for YOU ALL!! If you read ๐Ÿ“š this far lol, I want you to 1, respond hah to this email with your favorite color emoji!! And 2, love you all!❤
Email me back if you love President Russell M. Nelson and watched the awesome devotional last week!!๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅณ lol๐Ÿ˜Ž
Love and Peace is all we need๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค✌๐Ÿพ
Elder Richardson๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
๐Ÿ“ธ: 





No comments:

Post a Comment