Thursday, May 4, 2023

JUNE 14, 2021: "YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MASKS OFF NOW!"

Hello everyone! πŸ–πŸ‘‹

It's Elder Richardson back at it with yet another fire email!πŸ”₯   
Since March of 2019 all I've heard and known is: "wear a mask" or "stay 6 feet away", "wash those hands", and "stay home!" 😷
I'm happy to hear for the first time at zone conference on Friday,  sister Teuscher announced: "if you are fully vaccinated, you don't have to wear a mask anymore!" Well... yeah!!! It's about time just kidding! I'm so thankful for the frontline workers who have been tirelessly working to let people like me be able to have that choice!πŸ‘πŸ™
This Covid 19 pandemic has been hard for everyone and I would be lying if I said that it's been easy, it hasn't been! However.. I am reminded of Elder Holland's words when he said: "young missionaries my advice may come out as a little harsh however I feel impressed to share. I would remind you to never complain, never pout, don't say oh Elder or oh sister I have to take me time because this happened or that happened. Never say this because he that served the most, had the hardest life, and gave everything for you and me, never complained! He that gave his own life never complained my dear missionaries, he lived a spotless life!
Me:🀯
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's soooooo true!! Jesus Christ is the one, he served the greatest mission, the hardest mission, and the perfect example to each of us! 
This week was pretty hard for us as Mildred dropped off baptism due to not wanting to pay tithing. This week was hard for us as we were a little discouraged when that happened. However,  this is God's work. Mildred will be baptized when God says it's time to baptize Mildred! I marvel at how everything falls into place in times when we are at our lowest!
I know this to be true! We have made progress with Ryan's family and they are getting closer to a date for Ryan to be baptized! We have been teaching a woman named Deysi who came to church for the first time yesterday and has promised she will come every week! Evelyn is also making progress as she continues to come to church too! The Lord's handπŸ– is in the little details of our lives! 
No one said the mission is easy but I have heard people say it was worth it! I actually enjoy the hard times because then they make the better times so more enjoyable! 
Okay, entonces! That's it for this week! Email me back how your week went! I would like to hear! Thanks for reading my emails and I hope you all have a great week! πŸ‘πŸ™
Email me with anything I can pray for!! I am willing and ready!! Alright until next time!!
Adios mis amigos!
Elder Richardson out!✌

No comments:

Post a Comment