Thursday, May 4, 2023

OCTOBER 25, 2021: FIRST, SORRY!! SECOND, I'M ALIVE AND SO IS NEW YORK!

Hola a todos! 

It's Elder Richardson!! I know.. it's been a while.. but I've decided to write this email. 
Anyways.. it's been a few weeks and here's what's up: 
Sara got baptized! 🥳
Sara y Julio come to church cada week!!!! 🥳
Our pool is alive.. kinda.. we are finding new people every week haha. 
And... I'm leaving??????
Yes.. it's sad but I am leaving Brooklyn after only 2 transfers here. I am going to Woodside Queens, still Spanish speaking for those who were wondering and still in New York for now! I will be training a 6 week missionary and blinding in with him to this area. This will be my second straight transfer training! My new victim.. I mean comp.. is Elder Pack! He's lit!! Can't wait!! 
So that's it... I've been here in Brooklyn for 12 weeks and now headed on to the next chunk of my mission! I hit 6 months a few weeks ago and it's been a journey to say the least! It's been so fun and I can't wait for the next 18! I have learned so much and know that this work is true!!
Here's pictures too! God bless y'all!!
Peace! 🎃✌
Happy Halloween to all too. Don't be shy to send some Halloween candy too haha! 
Love you all!
Elder Richardson 🗽
















No comments:

Post a Comment