Thursday, May 4, 2023

FEBRUARY 7, 2022: ...... ..... .... ... I'M ALIVE AND WELL.... ..

Hola a todos!!!👋

It's Elder Richardson here! Back at it again and this time.. I'm in a whole new 🌎!! Or at least country haha. I was reassigned to the New York City mission for 10 months until last Friday I arrived in the promised land of Penco, Chile. 
Penco, Chile. Beautiful. People. Love. FOOD. Beaches. And a whole lotta walking to bring all unto Christ!
I've been in Chile for 10 days now and my first lesson was with a member and i remember sitting there thinking, what language is this? Cuz it aint the language they taught me in the MTC!🤣
Yeah but yeah. Spanish here is Chilean spanish. A good example is baby in spanish or regular spanish is bebe. But here baby=guagua
Ya see?!! That's my language now!! Haha.
All is great! My comp is a blessing 🙌🙏🏼
His name is Elder Olsen. He's from Utah. He's 20. He has red hair. He's awesome. He has 20 months in the mission. He's served in Texas before here. He is a blessing to be with. He wears glasses. He's 6'5! And he can dunk a 🏀!
Anyway.. that is pretty much it from me. I made it here. I'll be for a while. I have a whole lotta people to impact before i finish and i am so excited! 
Ok.. i want to try something cool. What's your favorite scripture ever?!! Reply to this email with it and tell me why! THEN.. share it with the next person you see! DO IT and you are cool!
That's it from me! God bless, stay safe, stay in the best church!🙏🏼
Email me back👀👊
Elder Richardson 🇨🇱







No comments:

Post a Comment