Thursday, May 4, 2023

MARCH 14, 2022: MARCH 14TH - (P) i DAY

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! or in espanol, buenos dias!

It's Elder Richardson or in english Elder Richardson! Oh wait.... haha.. awkward.
I hope all is well with everyone! I just wanted to share a few thoughts with yall since its been a minute since my last email!
UPDATE:
I hit 11 months a few weeks ago....
I have been in Chile for OVER a month now and I'm alive!!!
I have gained more pounds on my mission here in Chile than before... that sounds weird
We played basketball last week with the assistants and let's just say... It was hot. 
For those who don't know... where you live it's cold... but where I live it's the opposite.. it's hot!!
My sister is getting married soon and I can't be more excited for her!
I'm not dead... that's actually a miracle because I almost got hit by a car like 3 times this week
I thought I had COVID 19 on Thursday so we had to go to the hospital and be quarantined until yesterday when we figured out we were one, negative, and 2, I had just a really bad fever that made my bones hurt. 
Besides sleeping too much and having like all of our lessons on the phone or over video call... in our house and never leaving our house.... it was a great week!
SERIOUS TIME:
I am very curious... let me know what you think of the apostle, Peter. Write me back... and let me know what you think of him and I might... write back some of my own thoughts too! I would write here but it'd take too much space.. Peter is my role model and has been my theme to my mission! Write to me and let's talk! Gracias!
Not much more here from me! I hope you all have a great week! Most of the time I am joking around, I am however serious about writing back.. I WANT AN EMAIL!! My inbox is so lonely, haha, nah, I'm just playing but it'd be nice... 
My scripture for you all this week is Alma 7:11-12 and verse 10, can't forget verse 10!
God bless all!
Peace or en espanol.. paz!
Elder Richardson🖐

No comments:

Post a Comment