Thursday, May 4, 2023

JUNE 28, 2021: NEW MISSION PRESIDENT, NEW COMP.. SO WHAT'S NEW WITH YOU??

Hola a todos! πŸ‘‹

It's Elder Richardson back at it with another fire email.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Haha,  just another life update. 
Week 7! Wow.. this is going fast.. I think... Anyways,  week 7, new Mission President! President and sister Teuscher leave this morning sadly and we get President and sister Holmes coming in tomorrow!! 
My new companion is... Elder Collier and he is a beast!πŸ”₯ Yesterday,  we called 52 people!!! And got 12 lessons and hopefully some baptisms are on the way!!πŸ™
Anyways,  lots of change is happening but my mind turns to someone in my own life who is a great example of someone who is patient,  works hard, and is very determined and diligent and that is my father. My dad sets the way for all of his children.  He has been there for every thing. Through the good and he bad, I know I have my Dad to help me through whatever!!
Ok.. before we cry our hearts out, haha, I just. wanted to share that. Also, my mom is awesome to! No one else I would want as my mom than her! I love you Mom!!
Ok.. this week was interesting! 0 baptisms, 0 baptism dates, 0 people to church, but.. 7 lessons! Haha. Tough week but if you want the good times, you have to have the hard ones too!πŸ™
Alright well.. that's it for this week! Tell me anything from your week! What was awesome about this week for you and what really stunk haha! Let me know!
OOH! Before I forget! Also.. email me what your favorite scripture is!! I want to know!!πŸ‘
Alright until next time!! Elder Richardson is signing out!! Peace!✌πŸ’¨
P.s: no pictures this week! Sry! More coming though next week!! Sorry!!πŸ˜žπŸ˜‚
Elder RichardsonπŸ—½πŸ™πŸ₯ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment