Thursday, May 4, 2023

JULY 5, 2021: MSF CARD IS IN CHILE!!, OUR SHOWER DIED (RIP), AND... WE GOT ERICKA ON BAP. DATE!!

Yoo everyone!πŸ‘‹

 Or.. hola a todos! It's Elder Richardson back at it again with yet another πŸ”₯ email!!! Week 8 of my life here in NYC is in the books!πŸ“š
Ok... this week where to begin?? Oh yeah.. you know how missionaries live out here like get a card to get food and stuff... ye that?? Yeah.. I don't have one of thoseeee... 🀣
I lost it, long story couch cough but... anyways I am supposed to get a new one in 2 weeks was told 2 weeks ago and ye.. apparently it as sent to Chile, my original mission call.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
So as they now have to fight covid-19, get my card, and return it to my humble home of NYC,  I have been consuming beans and rice. It's good though, the members have been awesome and so caring!
Our shower broke, ask me how... i don't remember but it's bad enough that the water leaks through the tile and when we turn the water faucet on for our shower, it flushes the toilet so... something is upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anyways, really good week besides mild setbacks haha. We got Ericka someone we just found this week, on bap date!! Yay!!πŸŽ‰ she told is she believes this church to be true and will enter the waters of baptism on August 1st, of this year! Very exciting!!
Hope you all had a great week too and let me know how it went! Hope you all have another great one coming up, stay cold, safe, and know that God loves you!πŸ™
Happy birthday America yesterday!! And sorry for losing track on the year count.. my baddd. If someone knows how old America is, just shoot me a email!πŸ˜‚
Have a blessed week y'all and I'll see y'all next week! Elder Richardson signing out for now! Peace!✌πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŸ₯⬜πŸŸ¦πŸ‘πŸŽ†
Elder RichardsonπŸ—½
PicturesπŸ“·:
No explanations needed, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ§¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Ok, ok.. this is a veterans park near us. Cool place!! Awesome place to take pictures especially for 4th of July!!






No comments:

Post a Comment