Thursday, May 4, 2023

NOVEMBER 7, 2022: A LIL UPDATE ft. ELDER RICHARDSON

Goooood morning to all my brothas and sistas reading this email! 

It's been another few weeks since I wrote... that's my bad. 
Quick update for yallπŸ‘‡πŸ½
U p D a T e S:
- first and foremost... Valentina....got baptized 2 Saturdays ago! I forgot to email about it last week
- transfers happened.... after only ONE transfer there.. I left cruz del surπŸ˜ͺ
- I'm now... in... Parral!! In the zone of Linares!! It's very hot here and we walk pass the Andes mountains every day... literally.. I send a pic. 
- I got a new comp... Elder Jones. From Utah. Lit missionary! He's been out for 16 months. 
- We got on the grind quick!! Found 11 new people, 1 from members, 2 to church yesterday and our friend, Eduardo has a baptismal date for the 26 of this month!πŸ™πŸ½
- time in the mission??? Nah we will forget about that for now πŸ˜‚ 
And that's been my week or weeks. I'm so thankful for my Heavenly Father to let me serve my full time mission. When we are grateful in our times of need and have a heart of gratitude it always seems to be a little easier to pass through the pain. 
Have a great week yall! Email me back on what you are grateful for!πŸ™πŸ½
Elder Richardson✌🏽
πŸ“Έ:













No comments:

Post a Comment