Thursday, May 4, 2023

MAY 9, 2022: WEATHER WAS ACTUALLY NICE.... I CANT EAT ALOT ANYMORE.... I GAVE A TALK ON MOTHER'S DAY. ANOTHER WEEK! Ft. eLdEr RiChArDsOn

3..2..1...🚀👨‍🚀

Hola a todos! Welcome back to another amazing email written by yours truly. It ain't gonna be long today hah!
This week... the thing that suprised me the most.. was the weather! It was actually nice! Sunny for the most part and warm in the day and then very cold at night.🥶
......🤧....
Let us take a moment...
I can't eat like anything anymore. This week in all of our lunches, i would barely finish eating or couldn't. My desire to eat.... is gone! Nah... my stomach just being playing the tardy card at lunch🤣🤣🤣
Mother's day!!! I hope everyone had an amazing mothers day! Make sure to tell your mama that you love her! I gave a talk yesterday... my plan was 10 to 15 minutes.. bishop said: "5 minutes" in english and i responded: "chuta" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It was a pretty good talk.. my topic was on missionary work... on Mother's day. I shared 4 or 5 paragraphs of my talk and then ended. But it was good! 
Mom!!! I love my mom! Something that i love about her is her diligence and sacrifice for me! My mom is VERY musically talented, and she put all of that on hold to help her children pursue their dreams! She is there for her kids at every event, cheering them on. My mom is truly my best friend! Love you mom! You are the 🐐!!!!!🤍🤍
Heyyyyyyyy!!!! YOU! I have a challenge for you!! 
Ready... set... gooooooo🏃‍♂️💨
What's one thing you love about your mom?
or.......
What's one thing from your week that was totally amazing??!!
Thanks all for reading... and RESPONDING!! 
✌🏽+🤍=Elder Richardson🇨🇱

No comments:

Post a Comment