Thursday, May 4, 2023

MAY 30, 2022: SERVICE PROJECT W COWS, I HAVE A MEDICAL BOOT NOW ft. eLdEr rIcHaRdSoN

3..2..1....πŸ‘¨‍πŸš€πŸš€

Hola a todos!! Welcome back!!πŸ™πŸ½ Another πŸ”₯ email πŸ“§ from yours truly!! 
Great week #2 here in Hualqui!! We found 12 new people!! I cooked French fries 🍟 in our backyard... email me for the details.😎
Saturday we had a service project with the youth in the stake! We cleaned trash near a river! Really hype actually!! I loved it!! I snagged a few photos with a few cows hah!
Besides that... a few days ago I was showering🚿 and when I got out I was wearing these really comfy socks...they were fuzzy and I slipped on our wooden floor and now I have pain on and off on both of my Achilles. Pero.. we're good!! I got a bootπŸ™πŸ½πŸ€πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
Hope yall all have a great week! Love everyone❤
2 Nephi 26:33
Elder Richardson✌πŸΎπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±
πŸ‘‡πŸΌPicturesπŸ“Έ







No comments:

Post a Comment