Thursday, May 4, 2023

MAY 16, 2022: VALLE HERMOSO, YOU WILL BE MISSED ft.eLdEr RiChArDsOn

3....2....1....๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿš€

Hola a todos!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
I have....news.......
No...I'm not engaged๐Ÿคฃ, still a missionary for anyone who thought otherwise lol
No....i don't have 6 toes 
No... i didn't even get called up to play in the NBA playoffs!!๐Ÿ˜ค
Instead...i have news....serious news!!
............I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED!!!.........
I am going to a new zone, my area is called Haulqui and to a new companion named Elder Brai! I'm super stoked!
I look forward to my first change here in Chile! I've spent almost 4 months in my first area here in Chile, in Valle Hermoso. And now, I'm leaving! I'm very happy but also sad to leave such great members!
If you want to know how my week went email me back! 
Also... to say goodbye to Valle Hermoso..i made a really cool presentation that imma be posting on my Facebook so go add me if ya want to see it! @Daniel Richardson 
Have a great week y'all! Love and support!!
Elder Richardson๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ✌๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿ’จ





No comments:

Post a Comment