Thursday, May 4, 2023

JANUARY 3, 2022: I'M BACK!!! WEEKLY EMAILS ARE BACK...WELL FOR NOW!

Hola a todos!!πŸ‘‹πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯³

I know, I know, I know, it's been a minute since my last weekly email! Lo siento! Lots have happened! 
So the last two transfers.... where to begin? I went from Manhattan to here in Far Rockaway, Queens. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! I just hit 9 months too! My Spanish is improving! 
....
I'M GOING TO CHILE!!! Finally! January 27th couldn't come soon enough!πŸ€™πŸ½πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±
So yeah, lots of happened. I have been extremely busy with Chile papers, the work, and trying to help our people enter the waters of baptism. 
I invite you all to read Alma 7:10-11! And John 13:37!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
Everyone have a great week! Send me any questions you have about Chile if you want! I'm so excited!! Also, next pday I turn 20!🀒😁🀣
God bless πŸ™Œ
Until next week.. yes I will write next week. 
I dropped some pictures too so... look.. at.. them... if you want to. Love and miss all! 
Elder Richardson πŸ—½πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€™πŸ½πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

















No comments:

Post a Comment