Thursday, May 4, 2023

AUGUST 8, 2022: HUALQUI FOR THE WIN!

Hellooo to all of my readers! How yall doing? It's Elder Richardson here and imma back at it again with another weekly that will blow 🌬 your 🧠!!

T R A N S F E R S
....
NEWS
...
CAME
..
🤯
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, two transfers ago, I came to this beautiful area called Hualqui. With me came Elders Young and Sharp. Elder Young is leaving to a new area but still same zone! Elder Sharp is heading far out to the campo! He is training a newbee in Linares. Elder Bright, my compa, is going home!🛫 And as for me... I'm staying here in Hualqui for a 3rd transfer! Which means I'll be here for at least 4 and 1/2 months! So in total, 3 new missionaries are coming here with me! 
The week went by quick. I'm tired😴 We had lesson after lesson after lesson after lesson after food lol
We worked very hard for my comp's last week in the mish. We visited every member we know haha and I gained like 20 pounds🥲
All four of us shared our testimonies in church yesterday. I shared 2 Nephi, 2:6. 
Ooh also my new comp, his name is Elder Moore. From Utah.. obviously. 
He likes basketball🏀 it will be great.
I'm fat but it's ok because I will run.. one day... far far away....
God bless to all!🙏🏼💜 
Until August 14th, 2022....
Elder Richardson🇨🇱✌🏾
Pictures below👇🏽








No comments:

Post a Comment