Thursday, May 4, 2023

APRIL 29, 2021: TIME FLIES!!

 WEEK #5: MTC

Buenos Dias everyone!

It's been a CRAZY 5 weeks here in the home MTC! As my time at home MTC comes to an end soon I have reflected on my experiences. It has been mentally exhausting to be on zoom calls for 12 hours a day but I have enjoyed learning Spanish and being taught with my district!
My first week was awesome because it was all English-speaking haha! My first two weeks actually were English speaking and it was introductory lessons to preach my gospel and Spanish lessons. 
The last three weeks have been diving into Spanish classes and learning basic core and now intermediate core which includes memorizing more Spanish at a faster pace! This week and next we are only speaking Spanish in all of our classes! We are teaching people in our zoom classes and it has been fun to use Spanish and teach people!
As I have been reflecting on my last week coming up in home MTC I have reflected on the youth theme song for 2021. This song is called: A great work and I can't stop listening to it over and OVER again! It is so good and explains exactly what missionary work is and what we all can do RIGHT NOW to help with the great work to move forward in these last days!
Yo se que Jesucristo vive y yo se que esta iglesia es verdadera!
En el nombre de Jesucrsto, Amen!
Adios mis amigos until next week everyone!
Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment