Thursday, May 4, 2023

MAY 2, 2022: DOG FIGHTS... GETTING SOAKED IN THE RAIN... RIDING ON THE BACK OF A TRUCK... WEEK # ..... ?

Hola a todos!!👋🏼

Welcome back!! It's been 7 days!! Lol. I don't why that's funny...
Anyways.. I'm back at it again with another 🔥email!!!📧
🍣Monday: PDAY!!💪🏽Pday was hype. As a district, we went to look for a really cool looking waterfall and didn't find it....that took 6 hours but.... we got food!!💪🏽💪🏽🥳 OHHHH AND THERE WAS A DOG FIGHT!! Email me for the pics/details😎😎😎😎😎
🥩Tuesday: Conferencia de zona!!!🙌🏽 It was a very good day! It was also zone conference and it just happened to be President Richter's wife's.....CUMPLEAÑOS 🎂🥳🎉🎈🎁🎊 So... you know what that means... we got cake!!!!🍰
🍱Wednesday: Lots of lessons... lots of knocking doors with members.. and we found 3 people today!
🥚Thursday: With a member today too... and we found... 3 more from knocking 🚪🚪🚪We also had english class...which we had 12 come in person 👀
🥥Friday: We also was with a member today and we knocked to only find... 3 more!!!
🍟Saturday: We had Noche de hogar/talentos today in the church with our entire ward. Lots of menos activos were there.. we got 2 of our friends to come!! Lots of fun! We did a sketch with one of the counselors in the obispado. We were the investigadores, and he was the missionary!! The catch?? He had to teach us... in english!! Haha. It was good!! God also helped us to find 2 more!🙏🏼
🫓Sunday: Día de Reposo!! I had a really cool spiritual prompting miracle!! Email me back to hear it! Trust me you will love it!! It made my mission!!!!!!!!!
Aight that's it for this week y'all🥳🥳
Love you all and let's remember to have peace🙏🏼
#GraciasaÉl 
Have a great week y'all and God bless until next time 🙏🏼
Elder Richardson 🇨🇱✌🏽
Pictures:🤳📸
Also... it wouldn't let me send the dog fight photo from pday so if ya want to see it just email me personally haha thanks🙌🏽💪🏽
Also.... can you spot me in the picture of the ward activity?😎






No comments:

Post a Comment